Search Documents uploaded to Object Storage in a Google like search engine.
Document could be
- Word, Excel, PDF, ... ,
- Images that are preprocessed using Artificial Intelligence, Image Labelling and Text Recognition.
- Belgian ID cards using Text recognition
It uses LowCode development both for Integration and Visualisation.
It works like this:
- a document is uploaded to the Object Storage.
- an event is raised and queue in Streaming (Kafka)
- the event are processed in Oracle Integration Cloud
- based on the file type, it will process it in the adequate way
- then the result is uploaded to OpenSearch
- it is done in a transactional way. Document that ends in error can be resubmitted.
Then a end-user can look for these documents in User Interface designed with Visual Builder.