This learning path provides steps to create a sample Customer Search mobile application. You can easily create JD Edwards EnterpriseOne mobile applications by leveraging REST API for AIS server and a browser-based development environment such as Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS). Business logic is embedded inside the mobile application by invoking JD Edwards EnterpriseOne orchestrations through REST API from VBCS.
In this learning path, you will learn how to:
• Create mobile application using VBCS and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne orchestrations.
• Test the newly created mobile application.
• Deploy the tested mobile application.
Licensing: You may need a subscription for the browser-based development cloud service you are using.
Enroll: Enroll to track your progress. An overall percent complete replaces the Enroll option and each task is marked as complete as you progress through the learning path.
Navigation: Click a topic to view the associated content. When you reach the end of the content, use the arrows at the bottom of the page to move between topics.
For this learning path, you need the following prerequisites:
• JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio 126.96.36.199 or higher deployed in a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne test environment with a minimum of EnterpriseOne Tools 188.8.131.52
• Working knowledge of creating orchestrations
• Application Interface Services (AIS) server with REST APIs
• Visual Builder Cloud Service subscription
Check the “Related Resources” section in Developing Applications with Oracle Visual Builder:
• Knowledge of creating mobile applications using VBCS
Important: To access the sample orchestrations used in this learning path, go to the update center and select EnterpriseOne User Defined Objects as the type and enter the bug numbers 32281279, 32281310, and 32281320.
To enable PWA, see Enable Progressive Web App Support from Mobile Applications.