In this video, you learn how to:
Learn how to interact with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
Learn about Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem.
Learn about the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
Learn how to use Oracle's Big Data Lite virtual machine.
And, if you require a cloud infrastructure within your own data center - this same solution can be delivered using Oracle Cloud at Customer.
In this video, you will learn about
Learn how to:
• Install and use the Oracle Big Data Lite (BDLite) Virtual Machine (VM)
• Identify Apache Hadoop and its ecosystem
• Identify some of the available resources on Oracle Big Data SQL Help Center, Oracle Learning Library (OLL), and Oracle University
Learn how to
• Recognize the Apache Hadoop and Oracle Big Data SQL architectures
• Store data in HDFS
• Organize and describe data in Hive
• Deploy Oracle Big Data SQL using the two components:
o The enhanced “Big Data Enabled” Oracle Database 12c external tables
o The Oracle Big Data SQL Servers (services) on the Oracle Big Data Appliance or DIY Hadoop Clusters (data local processing)
• Create Oracle external tables over data in HDFS and Hive using the following access drivers:
• Identify a list of additional Oracle Big Data SQL and Oracle SQL Developer and Data Modeler recourses
Gain insight into how Big Data works. Learn the step for implementing a big data project.
This 15-minute tutorial shows you how to build the JNI-based C interface to Oracle NoSQL Database from source.