Deploy JD Edwards EnterpriseOne on Linux in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure using One-Click Provisioning. This process includes pre-deployment preparation of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, deployment of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne using One-Click Provisioning, post installation tasks for both EnterpriseOne and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and optional tasks for the administration of your deployment.
This quick tour provides an overview of how you can use actionable notification and orchestration messages to improve your business efficiency.
Provides an overview of the form extensibility feature to associate orchestrations with EnterpriseOne events on interactive applications without customizations.
This quick tour provides an overview of how you use the Decustomizer Analysis Report to identify the application UI customizations that can be replaced using the personalization and extensibility framework.
This tutorial describes how to associate orchestrations with events from EnterpriseOne interactive applications in real time without customizations.
This series of Oracle By Examples (OBEs) is meant for developers who would like to:
* Create an orchestration to retrieve, update, and send a file to an FTP Server.
* Create an orchestration to export EnterpriseOne data CSV, JSON, and XML formats.
* Create an orchestration to invoke an external REST service.
* Create an orchestration to perform transactions in an external database.
* Invoke an orchestration from an EnterpriseOne event.
This series describes how to:
* Monitor orchestration health and exceptions.
* Run an orchestration on a schedule.