Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c integrates diagnostic capabilities at various levels. It integrates with:
- Incident Manager to receive alerts, notifications and to create incidents for warning or critical conditions
- Log Analytics to slice and dice log output and group them using ECID, thread ID, message ID or search customer strings to bring some meaningful value
- JVM Diagnostics to analyze JVM level performance, assess workload and perform live thread analysis
- Database diagnostics to understand dehydration store performance and analyze database deadlocks
- Configuration compare to compare configurations of two different instances
In this video, we will see how the administrator uses all these features to analyze day-to-day issues. We use an example to drill down using these tools.
This recorded demonstration will show you how to use Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c to perform administration operations against Oracle WebLogic Server as well as how to view the audit records for those operations.
EM13c facilitates the management of Oracle Identity Management (Governance, Access, and Directory) through the use of Dashboards. EM13c provides both out-of-the-box and user-defined Dashboards for IdM. This screenwatch highlights the key benefits and features of the Dashboards of IdM targets.
This demonstration introduces new features in Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c to manage Oracle SOA Suite and dehydration store performance. It also introduces advance features in Error Hospital that help administrators to manage faults efficiently.
This video demonstrates how to discover a SPARC T7 series server or SPARC T5 series server in Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center to enable the management of the server.
This series of videos will show you how to setup BI Publisher for Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c and how to create a simple report.
Starts with a brief overview of what's new with BI Publisher and Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c before looking at the BIP Security model, and how to setup BIP Security for EMCC13c.
In this demonstration we create site specific folders for our reports, then create a data model to generate data for our report, after which we use the report wizard to create a report before finally modifying the report with the layout editor.