This tutorial shows how to use the Orchestrator Studio to create a connector service request. Add a connector service request to an orchestration to enable it to invoke another orchestration or a REST service or database on an external system. You can also configure a connector to invoke an EnterpriseOne notification.
Duration: 2 minutes
This content is intended for the following job role(s): Business Analyst
Release Date: 04-JAN-2018
This tutorial series begins with an example of how to use the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio to create a form request, and then how to add the form request to an orchestration in order to perform a simple business transaction in EnterpriseOne. It then shows how to create individual components that you can include in an orchestration, including a rule and different types of service requests. The final tutorial shows how to create a more complex orchestration that contains multiple components.
The tutorials include:
If you are already familiar with the fundamentals of creating orchestrations using Orchestrator Studio, use this series of tutorials and OBEs to expand your Orchestrator skills. This series of tutorials and OBEs demonstrates how to:
* Create a message request in Orchestrator Studio.
* Create a data request in Orchestrator Studio.
* Create a data request with aggregation in Orchestrator Studio.
* Create an orchestration to add multiple records to EnterpriseOne.
* Create an orchestration to add multiple records to an EnterpriseOne grid.
* Call an orchestration from an orchestration.
* Create an orchestration with multiple components.