This tutorial shows how to use the Service Request design page in the Orchestrator Studio to create a form request, which is a component of an orchestration that enables an orchestration to perform a business transaction in EnterpriseOne.
Duration: 5 minutes
This content is intended for the following job role(s): End User, Business Analyst
Release Date: 12-OCT-2017
This tutorial series begins with an example of how to use the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio to create a form request, and then how to add the form request to an orchestration in order to perform a simple business transaction in EnterpriseOne. It then shows how to create individual components that you can include in an orchestration, including a rule and different types of service requests. The final tutorial shows how to create a more complex orchestration that contains multiple components.
The tutorials include:
This series walks you through the fundamentals you need to get started creating orchestrations. This series of tutorials and one OBE demonstrates how to:
* Use the Orchestrator Process Recorder to create a form request.
* Create an orchestration in Orchestrator Studio.
* Create and test an orchestration.
* Create a form request in Orchestrator Studio.
* Create a simple orchestration in Orchestrator Studio (OBE).
* Create a rule in Orchestrator Studio.