This tutorial demonstrates how to create Personal Forms.
Duration: 9 minutes
Release Date: 30-NOV-2016
This series of tutorials demonstrates how to:
* Create Personal Forms
* Personalize Menu Exits
* Configuring JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Base Form Security
The Act Pane in UX One generally consists of a springboard, which is a collection of tasks available to a role. These tasks can be EnterpriseOne applications, batch programs, ADF applications, or One View reports. If the task is an application, you can simplify and personalize the forms accessed, based on your roles and specific requirements.
* Add a springboard pane (act pane) in Page Composer
* Create personal forms
* Personalize menu exits
* Create grid formats
* Create list view grid formats
* Rename grid column headers
* Create Composite Application Framework (CafeOne) content