If you're a technical professional and you would like to broaden your skillset with Data Science and Machine Learning, then this is the workshop for you!
Without a doubt, you've heard about the potential of this new field. There are many proven applications throughout industries and business functions, and many new cases are still waiting to be discovered. For the professional, this means that there's an enormous opportunity to ride this wave of innovation.
In this workshop we will start with the necessary theory on Data Science and Machine Learning. Therefore, no previous knowledge is required. After the theory, we'll move to a product overview and you will get the chance to practice with various products in Oracle Cloud, for example, OCI Data Science, Oracle Machine Learning (in-database), Oracle Analytics Cloud and Graph.
The target audience is, people without previous Data Science experience that would like to get started with this new field, for example:
- Application developers that would like to add ML to their applications or business flows.
- Advanced users of analytics that would like to add predictions to their dashboards.
- Database experts that would like to create ML models for data that are stored in databases.
- Other (IT) professionals with technical affinity.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn the required DS/ML theory
- Get a high-level overview on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and the architecture for DS/ML
- Learn how to train ML models for a variety of cases (e.g. predict house prices, assess credit rating, predict which customers will be interested in a product)
- Learn to use OCI Data Science
- Learn to use Oracle Machine Learning (in-database)
- Learn to use Oracle Analytics Cloud (specifically ML features)
- Learn how Graph database is related to ML
- Learn how to integrate ML into an application (operationalize your results)