Explore EM13c using a pre-configured Enterprise Manager, repository and Oracle Database targets.
Workshop length: 5 hours
EM - Multitenant Database Lifecycle Management
EM - Automated Database Patching at Scale with Fleet Maintenance
EM - Database Performance Management: Find, Fix, Validate
Choose how you want to run this workshop.
About This Workshop
Use Oracle Enterprise Manager to walk-through critical use cases for Oracle Database Lifecycle Management (including configuration and compliance, provisioning, patching and upgrades) and Oracle Database Performance Management (including overall DB performance, SQL analysis, real-time operation monitoring, and tuning).
- Easy and quick to deploy - everything starts automatically in under 20 minutes
- The EM Workshop comes with step-by-step instructions (hosted on Oracle Learning Library on GitHub) that walk the user through multiple use cases for the following areas:
- Oracle Database Lifecycle Management including configuration and compliance, provisioning, patching and upgrades
- Database Lifecycle Management Pack
- Cloud Management Pack for Oracle Database
- Oracle Database Performance Management including overall DB performance, SQL analysis, real-time operation monitoring, and tuning
- Oracle Diagnostics Pack for Oracle Database
- Tuning Pack for Oracle Database
- Real Application Testing
Share a link to this workshop via:
The QR code below is the URL for this workshop. Right-click to save the image to share with others.